- Which type of wood floor is right for me, solid or engineered?
- Which wood species is right for me?
- Is a factory-finished floor or a site-finished floor better for me?
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- I’ve seen different finish sheens on wood floors; some are shiny and some are not. Which is better?
- I’m concerned about pets scratching my floors. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
- How do I keep my floors looking new?
- How long after I order my floors will it take before they are installed?
- I’ve seen instances where wood floors fade over time. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
- Installation is so expensive. Why can’t I just do it myself?
Thursday, 18 February 2016
Posted by Unknown at 07:20